Day 25, Friday, February 22nd, 2013

Nothing happened today.

This worries me a little bit, from the standpoint of what I hope will continue to be a daily update schedule (minus Sundays, of course). Once the actual transplant occurs, I am going to be stuck in my room for a while. Not only that, but I'm also going to have reduced cognitive function coupled with a general lack of energy. I've been relying on daily happenstance for my posts, and, to a certain extent, that is going to have to change. This may get somewhat more graphic, as I discuss the degree of side-effect that I am experiencing. Not today, though.

The Happenstance:

I played some video games with Gabe and Ben, I finished reading Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys (which is fantastic), we took advantage of the "buy one, second one is five dollars" Friday deal at the Lunchbox Laboratory, and also, we have learned that if they know you are staying at the SCCA House, you get a fifteen percent discount. Bring on the burgers. Just before supper, Mom realized that she had somehow forgotten to watch Grey's Anatomy the night before, and there was a flurry of tizzy until I reminded her that she could just watch it on the CTV website. Of course, her iPad doesn't play Flash, so I will have to lend her my laptop for an hour. I'm sure I'll find other things to do.

I also wrote a story about a goldfish that gets bitten by a werewolf, and you can read that here, if you wish:  Invader Tim: Ted

So, a dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Comments

Popular Posts