Day 21, Monday, February 18th, 2013


Today was Presidents' Day! A day to honour all past presidents of the United States of America, held annually on George Washington's birthday, and set up by former president Nixon.

We didn't leave the room.

Okay, technically, I left the room twice: once, to pick up a new laundry basket from the front desk (ours was no longer entirely intact, likely from some extreme laundry sports); and again just for a quick walkabout because I hadn't really left the room. Mom read in bed and revisited some of the twenty-six versions of Unchained Melody she had listened to before. My favourite was the one by Sha-Na-Na.

After twenty-one more or less steady days of medical hootenanny and touristy adventure, it was nice to be a blob. Hey, if Jehova gets a day of rest, we get one too.

Since I don't really have any major happenings to report, here are a few of my favourite pictures from our relocation, so far:


This is our trash chute. It is British for no apparent reason.


This was my favourite thing at the Space Needle. I have always wanted a close look at the sun. Tempting.


This is the fridge of cider that I am not allowed to drink right now. Not this cider specifically, I'm just not supposed to have hooch. I miss hooch.


This was a cool fish at the aquarium.


This is my favourite picture from the aquarium. These are my priorites, People.


Somebody's bottom is unhappy, which is making them unhappy. Vandalism should always be informative.


United States, Canada,
Mexico, Panama,
Haiti, Jamaica, Peru.
Republic Dominican,
Cuba, Carribean,
Greenland, El Salvador, too...


Comments

Popular Posts